Wednesday, September 14, 2005

apparently...

someone who calls her beautiful instead of 'hot'...
someone who calls back when she hangs up...
who stays awake to watch her sleep...
who kisses her forehead.. who wants to show her off to the world!
who holds her hand in front of his friends...
who constantly reminds her of how much he cares about her and how lucky he is to have her..
someone who turns to his friends and says - thats my angel!

well.. apparently thats what every woman dreams for in her man.. thats the kind of man she waits for.. :) or atleast that is what one of those little forwards that I recieved on my cell says..!
I guess, in a way, most women love these kinda things.. n these are things they look forward to from the guys in thier respective lives.. (these and sometimes much much more...!! ;) )
wondering what..?
Well, I just got bored and found this one thing that I recieved today a little interesting, amidst all the crap we got from various people at work!! N thought I would just share it..

Cheers!

2 comments:

lakshmi said...

hi!!!
surprise?! :) well..all the afore mentioned things are fine, but finally what matters is whether both the ppl involved are happy and it surely helps if friendship is the foundation for the r'ship!(did u read today's BT article?)

Aparna said...

know what, this was an impromto blog.. but well, if ya ask me.. nothing matters.. whether both ppl are happy.. whether the foundation is a strong friendship or any kind of bond.. nothing matters! :)