Thursday, April 27, 2006

ACT 2

Another stint with the same borrowed camera and I found myself doing much much better..
Took a looooot of snaps..!!
And So many that I had to delete some to take the last few.. :P
Had a whale of a time! Trying some things I dint know before and experimenting with others I kinda knew.. :)

Like WOW, After a book, I think, a digi camera can be anyone's best friend!

All the followin snaps have been taken in Lalbagh..
Do let me know what U think of them.. :)

PS: dedicate this post to my friend Anirudh, who lent me his camera and more importantly cuz he is like my Guru in Photography.. :) Thanks Ani!

Also, for those of ya new to blogspot, U can click on the pics to see them much better...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, amazing pics again. Where did you take them though?

Aparna said...

Hey siri, Thanks so much ya! :) took all of 'em at Lalbagh..

Unknown said...

hey aparna..finally we have the premier :)...really nice snaps first up...i love most of them...the flying heron is too good...u have a good eye..keep 'em coming!

Aparna said...

hey, thanks a ton! feel honoured to get such inputs from ya! :) n as far as criticism goes, I'd say likewise.. :)