Monday, November 12, 2007

Trip to Honnemaradu!

Although the trip was before I took off to Mumbai, I could not find time to upload pics that I had taken. Here they are finally, in the next few posts..

Honnemaradu is truly one of the loveliest places I have been to so far..
Lovely people too, although I hardly knew half of them.. :)
Absence of anyone too close for comfort made me feel much better than I had expected to..

To me this trip meant a lot more than just a trip..
I was mostly lost in my thoughts, reflecting upon umpteen things, recalling things that I had to do, planning ahead, remembering good old days etc..
.. for, I knew back then that my stint with Mumbai had a very good chance of making me a different person.

Well, here I am after 5 months at SP and I find myself quite different already! :P

Browse through the pics and tell me what you think..

PS: This post is dedicated to me! :)
(taking a bow..)

3 comments:

harsha said...

The trip was fun!
As for change, yes, I guess all of us have changed quite a bit. And with the hostels and high pressure environment at b-schools, attitude changes are but inevitable. ;)

harsha said...

(taking a bow..)

And arrows? Are you in an archery course? :P

Aparna said...

he he! :) whatever..!
ssshh... :D