Thursday, March 01, 2007

in the end, it doesnt even matter...

u pampered me..
put me up in the sky...
added colour.. vigour..
gave me feathers and wings..
and taught me how to fly..

crossing mountains and barriers...
rivers and bridges..
spanning miles and beyond,
reached where I thought I belonged..
and looked around....

u showed me the darker skies..
took away my smile..
and my true self from me...

abyss.. illusions.. cosmetics...
dark comparisons.. distances..
meaningless excuses..
away and gone is away and gone..
If there was just one thing u could do,
it was left undone..

and knowingly u flew away..
moved to more hueful shores..
my guiding light switched off..
lost....



28-02-07
11:50 PM

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you please start posting on LJ..
It is much easier to follow-up there.

Aparna said...

he he!! thats proly why I dont post it there...
jokes apart, Im used to this for sometime.. N I really like this place...
will see if I can post on LJ sometime.. :D

harsha said...

Hmmm..
An interesting trend -> When you have enough work to do, you don't seem to post such blogs.

Btw, you sound like Icarus!

Aparna said...

hm.. not Icarus Harsha..! :)
btw, when I have enuf work to do, I dont blog at all... :d thppbbtt...

Unknown said...

hmmmm...

Aparna said...

@anoop: dint quite get that :)