Friday, July 29, 2005

Colorgenics!

I took some mood analysis test this morning..
the analysis is based on the order in which u choose colours that r displayed to u..
here is what the test said.. :D


The idea of togetherness, love, warmth, tenderness and mutual understanding fascinates you but you seem to be embarrassed by the thought of allowing this to appear openly. It would appear that you employ a cautious exploratory tactic in the pursuit of this objective, making sure that you are neither irrevocably committed nor found out.
Always anxious to accept the role of the leader, as indeed you often work well with people - but try to stay out of the limelight. You'd like a life of ease with no one to rock the boat and someone who understands you is so important in your life.
Everyone has to compromise at times and circumstances are such that at this time you are feeling the need to do just that. Put all of your hopes on the back burner and let matters flow for a time - forgo some of the things you want. The good times are just around the corner.
You pretend that you are a carefree individual and that nothing really bothers you - that you are so self-sufficient that whatever problems beset you they simply flow off you as water flows off a ducks back. You are experiencing considerable stress, trying to conceal yourself from the rest of the world. In actual fact - deep down, you are not at all happy. You feel lonely and you need someone with whom you can 'Let your hair down' and share your hopes, dreams and high standards. You are imposing unnecessary self restraint on yourself. You would like to demonstrate the unique quality of your character to all and sundry.
You are moody and depressed at this time but it will pass. All of your hopes and dreams seem to have gone astray and you are fearful of planning further for the future. Disappointment at the non-fulfilment of your hopes and the fear that to formulate fresh goals will only lead to further setbacks have resulted in considerable anxiety and you try to escape from this by withdrawing into yourself. But that is not the answer. You have the power to succeed, believe in yourself... all is possible to him who believes.


okie! now the disclaimer..
most of the above is certainly true.. but well, not all..
upto u to figure out which is which..

ps: here is the link if u wanna try it - http://www.colorgenics.com/sps/index.cfm
first time am blogging from work!
feels great.. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are my tag answers- I also left you a comment in your actual tag blog :D Sorry for being so late.

Three names I go by:
Sirisha, Siri, Shirisha

Three screen names I would like to have:
Since I am never going to be on screen I am going to stick to the name given by my parents. I think it is as good as screen name anyway because people always get intrigued and come ask me what it means :D

Three physical things I like about myself:
My Eyes for sure- I think that they are SEXY man!! :D
My height- I am 5'8 and proud of it!
My smile- I have been told that it can light up a room and that is one of the best compliments I have received.

Three physical things I dont like about myself:
Hmmm My skin is definitely one of them;
My hair has a tendency to frizz;
and I wish I would exercise regularly otherwise I tend to put on weight.

Three parts of your heritage:
1- Supposedly we were priests for one of the major kingdoms in the South East of India but I dont know how true this is.
2- My great grandfather on my paternal grandmothers side was the minister to the Mysore Maharaja. (again this could all be tall tales but you will never know)
3- My grandmother once beat my father at badminton just after he married my mother! I am proud of that.

Three things that scare me:
Horror movies really scare the shit out of me and I find that the older I grow the more I get scared! The grudge was the worst movie and I slept with my lights on for 10 months;
My dying in an aeroplane crash;
Something happening to my family and my not being able to help in any way.

Three of my everyday essentials:
Good body spray or perfume
Sleep
FOOD

Three things I badly want to do before I die:
Travel the world -note the use of the word travel and and not tourism.
Fall madly deeply in love with no thought whatsoever of the consequence or of getting hurt.
Be such an achiever that even I would be proud of myself.

Three careers I am considering:
Anthropologist
Writer
Traveller (I also dream about being an actress- no seriously and a herpetologist. Occasionally I give in to dreams of being the Prime Minister)

Three places I want to go:
The WHOLE world
Outerspace
The deepest depths of the ocean -even though I have a phobia of deep water despite knowing how to swim, I am also fascinated by the deep.

Two truths and a lie (in no particular order):
I am in love.
I love brussel sprouts.
I LOATHE sports.

Aparna said...

hey siri!
nice u left me once copy in my blog as well.. :)
n some very interesting answers there! kudos!