Sunday, July 03, 2005

An untitled blog

A song full of sorrow..
A mundane life..
A want for more..
An anger unhidden..*
A chance that was never taken..
A horse never ridden..
Fragile thoughts..
A dream unfinished..
An incomplete note..
An unlearnt moral..
A story unwritten..
A page unturned..
Unspoken fear..
A broken arrow..
A sword unused..
A mind unexplored..
A hunger for raw flesh..
A bird unable to fly..
A law unadhered to.. *
Memories of nothing..
An unfinished masterpiece..
Today begins and Tomorrow dies..?



* dunno if these words actually exist.. n I dont care if they dont.. they fit into my lines n I like them like that.

offlate, I have written lots of dark and wierd stuff. this one is the latest in the series.. :) why? how? dunno my answers this time.....

ps: have noticed that there has not been a single comment on this entire blog! proly cuz the content drives away the comments.. or maybe its me who drives them away.. as usual.. :D but well, I really wud appreciate any kinda suggestions, remarks or anything else posted. Thank you. :)


2 comments:

Dileep Vasthare said...

Those words do exist. Also, a writer is allowed to twist and turn words in whatever fashion he/she decides as long as it makes sense to the writer.

Here is your first comment! :D

P.S: As to why there are 0 comments, refer to my offliner on yahoo!

Aparna said...

hey! thank you for being the first person to comment for me soaps.. will def treat for that! :) And, Miss Albizia, better known as Siri, thank you.. :)