Friday, July 22, 2005

tagged! he he!

Two tags!! well.. I really hope there is no such thing as one post for each tag..
anyway, here goes.. :)

Three names I go by:
aparn, appy or appi and Aparna. apster is one of my faves btw.. :) There are lots more, one of which I certainly don’t like!!

Three screen names I would like to have:
a. Sushmitha Sen
b. Cleopatra - not really a screen name.. I know! well,have always thot it to be a mischievous sounding and also a mysterious name.. :)

c. Lingo leela :D

Three physical things I like about myself:
a. My eyes – lots of my friends agree with me.. :)
b. My hands… don’t ask me why! :D

c. My nose... to me it looks like the perfect-for-a-nose-ring types! He he!
few more things actually.. but well, not here! Sorry! :D

Three physical things I dont like about myself:
a. My height – wish I was jus a little taller..
b. My hair – not curly, not straight!
c. I get easily affected by d weather..

Three parts of your heritage:
Soapy tells me this is anything to do with you and your family..

dont know how far he can b trusted! Well..

1. We have quite a huge 200 odd yr old house in Kanakapura constructed using mostly just mud..
truly ancient and beautiful..
2. Emotional intelligence is pretty characteristc of both my maternal and paternal families..
3. Guess my ‘best-of-both-worlds’ personality.. he he! Thanks to dad’s brains n mom’s sensitivity… :)

Three things that scare me:
1. Death – not my own..
2. The thought of ghosts and the like.. never read harry potter or lord of the rings cuz black magic scares me! Or even seen a horror movie in ages..

3. scared that I ll get breathless every time I get into even 5 feet deep water..

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Telephone – landline or cell..
2. kaajal
3. my gaadi.. for the last 5 yrs.. not much these days, due to work..


Three things I badly want to do before I die:
1. Adopt atleast one kid of each gender and also live completely by myself for atleast an year..
2. Go on a world wide tour..
3. fly a plane towards sunset or sunrise..


Three careers I am considering:
1. Running a pre-school and teaching kids..
2. Interior Designer
3. A Commission Agent who helps procure seats in Blore engineering colleges..


Three places I want to go:
1. Salzberg
2. Outer Space – anywhere in space actually.. the travel fascinates me more than the probable destinations.. :D

3. The next Football World Cup Finals match..

Two truths and a lie (in no particular order):
1. I have more than two sides to me…
2. We recently got a pet dog..
3. I love the world and its people..


I tag Siri :)

PS: btw, both of you... I dont know three more ppl to continue this thing! I can manage to tag one person.. sorry!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Aparna,

sorry for such a late tag but here goes. I will post the answers in your latest blog.